|DEGREE:||Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree/ PhD|
|MODE:||full-time, part-time and mobile studies|
|DURATION OF STUDY:||BA 3 years (6 semesters)/ MA 2 years (4 semesters)|
|LANGUAGE:||Polish or English|
|Fees (EUR)||Polish studies||English studies for EU*||English studies for non-EU|
|Economics ( Bachelor)||1450||775||2500||1350||3500||1850|
|Economics ( Master)||3500||1850|
|Economics ( P.h.d)|
|Citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia,Tajikistan, Turkmenistan,Georgia , Ukraine as well as all South American countries are subject to the same fees as EU citizens|
By choosing the field of Economics you will learn about the functioning of the market or managing supply, demand or inflation. You will learn to use the tools of analysis and economic forecasts or the methods of decision making useful in the management of both the household and a big corporation on the international market.
Specialties are tailored to the needs of the market and they have been developed in close cooperation with our business partners. This way you can benefit from a diverse range of internships organized in the companies of our university’s business partners.
You will gain expertise in the area of:
- economic processes;
- interpretation of economic phenomena;
- interpretation of economic data;
- conducting research.
You will gain practical skills and competences in the area of:
- implementing solutions beneficial for the economy;
- formulating syntheses;
- describing economic phenomena;
- adapting tools to researched problems;
- expressing critical and well-grounded opinions.
You can also study Economics MOBILE
The main difference lies in the organization of study. 60% of classes are conducted in a mobile mode, and 40% at the university. It is an ideal option for those who prefer to organize their own time … and they are good at it. More information HERE
- business: enterprises, banks, financial and insurance institutions, private business;
- the public sector: the EU institutions, ministries, central banks, regulatory agencies, governments, international institutions, central and local administration;
- the research and education sector: academic environment, research centers dealing with economic analyzes and forecasts.