|DEGREE:||Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree|
|MODE:||full-time, part-time and mobile studies|
|DURATION OF STUDY:||3 years (6 semesters) MA – 2 years|
|LANGUAGE:||Polish or English|
|Fees (EUR)||Polish studies||English studies for EU*||English studies for non-EU|
|Citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia,Tajikistan, Turkmenistan,Georgia , Ukraine as well as all South American countries are subject to the same fees as EU citizens|
The primary objective of the Management – Bachelor’s degree field is to provide students with the knowledge, practical skills and attitudes which are the foundation of competencies required in the global and local labor market. Your interests are highly important for us, that is why we are offering you an opportunity to create a unique profile of your studies – you can decide what you learn! This way, you will be prepared not only to commence your work, but also to plan and manage your own development. The study program consists of 3 blocks: basic, general academic and specialized.
You will gain key competencies in the area of:
- defining complex business problems and adopting a creative and ethical approach to the formulation and implementation of problem solving;
- adopting a critical approach in the process of making business decisions and conscious managing of that process under conditions of uncertainty;
- designing and implementing sustainable functional strategies in international and global environments;
- optimal use of business intelligence tools in the management of organizations;
- effective planning and implementation of change in an organization;
- building effective teams and managing them in a virtual or multicultural environment;
- adopting a conscious approach to building the image of your team and of the entire organization;
- verbal and written communication in a multicultural environment.
You can also study Management MOBILE
The main difference lies in the organization of study. 60% of classes are conducted in a mobile mode and 40% at the university. It is an ideal option for those who prefer to organize their own time … and they are good at it. Mobile studies are conducted with the use of distance learning techniques.
- small, medium and large enterprises,
- multinational corporations,
- public administration,
- non-governmental organizations (NGOs),
- advertising agencies and market research agencies,
- national and international forwarding.
There are no reviews yet.