|Fees (EUR)||Polish studies||English studies for EU*||English studies for non-EU|
|Citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia,Tajikistan, Turkmenistan,Georgia , Ukraine as well as all South American countries are subject to the same fees as EU citizens|
Would you like to gain the skill of organizing work and undertaking activities in the sphere of tourism and recreation addressed to diverse audiences? At the field of Tourism and Recreation – Bachelor’s degree, you will gain knowledge from the area of organization and management in tourism, the latest information technology, intercultural relations, economics, human impact on the environment, but also the knowledge of indigenous cultural property, or the charms of the landscape. You will be prepared to commence your study at a higher level, i.e. Master’s second degree studies, both in the field of tourism and recreation.
- travel agencies,
- event agencies,
- exhibition and conference centers
- professional congress organizers,
- incentive travel organizers,
- accommodation facilities,
- catering establishments,
- city / municipality / district administration units – departments of sport and tourism,
- sports and recreation facilities,
- sports stadiums,
- fitness facilities,
- wellness and spa facilities.
- Advantages of the field of study:
- studying Tourism and recreation, it’s not only lectures and seminars, but most of all it’s practical tasks, workshops, case studies, strategy and simulation games;
- the lecturers will present issues related to the organization and management of business and recreational tourism, hotels, travel agencies, holiday resorts;
- You will gain useful knowledge of the latest information technologies, the protection of the natural environment, the human impact on the environment, as well as of the native cultural heritage, or the charms of the landscape;
- You will learn a foreign language at the B2 level of the Common European Framework for Languages of the Council of Europe, and You will be able to use a specialist language necessary for professional activity;
- qualified tourism training camps are an integral part of studies in Tourism and Recreation, which will enable you to organize and conduct various disciplines of tourism and recreation;
- You will be well prepared to independently conduct your own tourist business;
- the university has its own tourist center “Mazur”, located in the charming village Ogonki, 6 km from Węgorzewo, near Święcajty lake, recognized as one of the cleanest among the Great Mazurian Lakes : http://www.osrodekogonki.pl/.
There are no reviews yet.