DEGREE: Bachelor’s degree
MODE: Full-time, part-time and mobile studies
DURATION OF STUDY: 3 yers (6 semesters)
LANGUAGE Polish or English
|Fees (EUR)||Polish studies||English studies for EU*||English studies for non-EU|
|Citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Georgia, Ukraine as well as all South American countries are subject to the same fees as EU citizens|
Become a specialist in the field of banking and insurance, financial markets, as well as accounting and taxes! Finance and Accounting – Bachelor’s degree field will allow you to learn how to plan revenues, calculate project profitability, take care of your or your business’s liquidity, control costs and manage taxes. You will gain knowledge of complex accounting operations in the company.
Specialty programs in the field of Finance and Accounting – Bachelor’s degree are tailored to the needs of the market because they have been developed in close cooperation with business partners of our university. This way, you can take advantage of the diverse range of practices and internships in their companies.
You will gain expertise in the area of:
- functioning of financial institutions and financial markets, which in the future will allow you to set up and run your own business or to take up second degree Master’s studies and doctoral studies;
- preparation of financial reports, structuring budgets, assessment of the financial situation, financial consulting;
- conducting various analyses to support rational decision-making from the sphere of economics and finance;
- assessment of various types of risks encountered in business and financial activity as well as risk management;
- valuation of stocks and bonds, the viability of financial instruments, analysis of the financial situation of a business entity;
- making investment decisions;
- analysis of phenomena in the area of micro- and macro-finances, public and international finances.
You can also study Finance and accounting MOBILE
The main difference lies in the organization of the study. 60% of classes are conducted in a mobile mode, and 40% at the university. It is an ideal option for those who prefer to organize their own time … and they are good at it. Mobile studies are conducted with the use of distance learning techniques.
- organizational units of institutions or companies dealing with the widely understood financial and managerial accounting, including planning and budgeting departments;
- offices providing services in accounting or tax and legal advice supporting corporations and small businesses, non-profit entities as well as financial and budgetary institutions;
- commercial banks, insurance companies, investment and pension funds, brokerage houses;
- public administration, public utility companies, manufacturing companies – departments of supervision, control and audit.
There are no reviews yet.